Get the Facts
At our initial consultation we take measurements and photographs, walking the site to examine its strengths and challenges. Our designers then churn ideas based on conversations from the initial consultation to create a customized landscape design that reflects your lifestyle and unique property. We view this design process as a joint effort and encourage your involvement every step of the way. If no landscape plan is needed,we will present an estimate based on your existing plan or specifications.
When the design is complete, a presentation meeting is set up for the designers to walk you through the layout details, material choices, and to discuss the project estimate. Based on your needs, our designers can help prioritize and develop a strategy for how to proceed to the installation phase. Upon acceptance of the contract, we will schedule the work for installation (Only One Prospective).
Landscape Design policy: We do not sell or hand out design plans.
Consultation Option #2 – We Plan, You Plant Design
Do-it-yourself projects in which design solutions can be generated without visiting your property. Please bring pictures, measurements and a sketch of the area to be worked on. During your hour appointment, our landscape designer will show you the recommended plants and materials, assist you in selection and, if desired, arrange for delivery.
Consultation Fee is 150.00
Consultation fee includes one site visit & One Prospective design presentation and estimate. The fee 150.00 is returned to the customer with a qualifying purchase toward you Landscape Design Project.
How to Get Design Process Started
- Call 507.289.3741, to set up an appointment. One of our designers will meet with you at your home to discuss your needs, take measurements, and snap a series of photos.
- Next, Client needs to call to set up appointment see a customized design and estimate.
- After approving your custom design, your estimate will include details on plant and material choices, pricing, and installation costs.
- Agreement to proceed.
- Landscape Schedule is based on first sold first to be installed (First come first service).
- Contract Signed (50% down one week before the project is setup to begin)
Upon Final Billing
Remember Landscaping should not be considered an expense but rather a capital improvement that will increase property values significantly.